Experiences and thoughts on taking the July 2006 Bar Exam

Sunday, July 2

Poolside

Not a bad place to study if not for the fact that the same heat that was causing me to drop beads of sweat onto my review book also liquified the binding glue of that book. Now my book comes in three distinct parts. It was that hot today. Hot enough to unglue a MicroMash book but not hot enough to unglue a National Bar Review book, which coincidentally is the reason given as to why Kathleen Sullivan was rumored to have taken that prep course.

The kids splashing water all over the place, a place that included my book, was a bit of a drawback too but all in all I'm considering returning to that poolside, if not to prepare for the bar then to at least arrive at Ontario with a decent tan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home