Experiences and thoughts on taking the July 2006 Bar Exam

Saturday, July 1

The Long Lost Update

Not much to say. Been studying, which means I've been learning just how much of this stuff I don't know. From now until about July 14 or a couple of days after, I plan on learning the things I don't know or as much of it as I can anyway. Hopefully, combined with what I apparently already know, which is not all that much, it will be enough to pass.

I hope everyone else out there is beginning to make steady improvement or planning on to shortly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I friggin' hate the bar exam... I hate hate hate the bar exam.. oh, yea, did I mention I hate the bar exam? The idea of sitting here on a beautiful Sunday afternoon on fourth of July weekend, reading Property instead of being at the beach.. SUCKS.

7/02/2006 1:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been using the irish prayer "God grant me the serentity to accept what I cannot change, the courage to change what I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." With an emphasis on the last one.

7/02/2006 2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home