Experiences and thoughts on taking the July 2006 Bar Exam

Sunday, July 16

It's No Big Deal

Pardons board member Jesse Gallegos has withdrawn as the governor's nominee to head the Commission on Criminal and Juvenile Justice after telling legislators he never took the bar exam, when actually he had failed it.

"It's something I forgot doing," Gallegos said Wednesday. "It's something that people find hard to believe, but that's what happened."

"I forgot that I took the bar exam and failed it," Gallegos said.
If it's forgettable, how big of a deal could it be? So no worries ok?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on the test. You can do it!

7/17/2006 10:17 PM

 
Blogger Frolics and Detours said...

He must have blocked it out, much like I plan on doing!

7/18/2006 8:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so reassured now. If I don't pass, I'll just forget about it!

PS Is it ethical to register as a legal services attorney and tell the state bar that "to the best of your memory" you have not taken and failed the exam in the past five years. ;)

7/18/2006 3:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, and I almost forgot that I have a left hand. You know, its just one of those things that you just don't think about, so then you forget....

7/20/2006 10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home