Experiences and thoughts on taking the July 2006 Bar Exam

Friday, June 9

So July 8th Is the Drop Dead Date?

You are SUPPOSED TO SUCK at both MC and Essays at this point. Yes, suck is right on schedule. If you suck a month from now, then there's a problem. Please please stop beating yourself. Go out and buy another one of those divine cupcakes.

I'm actually hoping there's a little bit more time than that to finally get it. I'm hoping it's like first semester of 1L when most people seemed to get it right before exams began. And of course, I also hope everyone continues to improve as they progress through their bar studies.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Schmitt's advice: "You're going to get 1/4 of the hard ones wrong anyway so don't even waste your time." Except I think that will apply to my ENTIRE multi-state.

6/10/2006 1:28 AM

 
Blogger W said...

So I guess it depends on how many of the questions are hard.

How is Schmitty by the way? Keepin' it real or being a nice guy?

6/10/2006 7:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home