Experiences and thoughts on taking the July 2006 Bar Exam

Tuesday, June 6

I <3 Summer Weather

Inspired by this and the following IM conversation:
OE: ha, not at all...it was just an observation now that summer is here and I seem to see a lot more outdoors excursions.
Bruin7089: i see
Bruin7089: it's inspiring me to make my own poll
OE: Aha! About what, pray tell??
Bruin7089: short shorts or mini-skirt hmmmmm?
OE: Oooh...good question.
OE: It depends.
OE: Short-shorts for the cute, girl next door type, mini-skirt for the kinda slutty, kinda easy type.
OE: If I had to pick one, I'd prefer the mini-skirt.
OE: If only for the upskirt potential.
Bruin7089: me too
Bruin7089: i was thinking along the lines of easier access
Bruin7089: but whatever




Not really bar related except that both of us are taking the bar and apparently have more pressing things on our minds than studying for the bar. Anyway, feel free to leave an explanation of your vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home